E-mail: email@example.com ®
Address: Ulutek Uludağ Üniversitesi Teknoloji Geliştirme Bölgesi - Nilüfer / BURSA / TÜRKİYE
Users should fill the registration form to register to Theadx. System wants to user fill company name,phone number,e-mail and information about company and products during the registration process. These informations use by Theadx for create a user profile and to instruct about our new services.
Username and Password
User can login only by using own username and password.
Data Collection And UseCollection, use, and retention of personally identifiable information (PII)
We collect PII via this website when it is provided to us to create an account. The PII we collect may include name, address, phone number, email address, or any other information provided to us. We use the PII collected via this website for responding to general inquiries or customer support requests, and in the course of providing services to customers. We retain the PII collected to create an account via the website indefinitely, unless otherwise specified, or until we delete the PII pursuant to a request from the subject of the PII.Collection, use, and retention of non--PII
We collect non-PII on our website using cookies, and tags for the operation of the site (e.g. managing user sessions), including analyzing site usage, detecting and preventing malicious behavior on the site, and improving the content and organization of the site.
We also use non-PII we collect to advertise our business on other sites, including through the Theadx Platform. When we do so, we act as a customer of the platform, using our own information, and we do not use or mix our information with the proprietary information of other Platform customers. You can learn more about the Theadx Platform in the user choices where you can also learn about how to opt out of having the Platform used by us and others for interest-based advertising.Information sharing
We will not rent, share, or sell to third parties the PII we collect via adlocal.net, except for the reasons stated in this Privacy Statement.
We may share non-PII or PII with affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, or other third parties to perform services on our behalf that are related to marketing and operating Theadx' business.
We may disclose your information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are obligated to do so by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual prohibited activities, including but not limited to fraud and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
We may transfer information, including any PII, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change.Information about children
This site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is an individual under the age of 13.Your choices
We will provide reasonable opportunity for individuals to access, update, or delete PII about them that we have in our possession. We will not use PII provided to us for purposes incompatible with the purpose for which it was provided without obtaining authorization from the subject of the information. For sensitive information, as required by the Safe Harbor Principles, we will obtain authorization prior to sharing the information or using it for a purpose other than that for which it was collected.
For choices relating to interest-based advertising on the Theadx Platform, see the kullanıcı seçenkleri page.Cookie use by the Platform
- The Platform uses non-unique cookies to store users' opt-out choices.
- Cookies play a role in cross-device linking in that cookies from different browsers or devices might be associated with each other.
- Some browsers or other software may be configured to block 3rd party cookies by default.
- The Theadx Platform allows clients to collect and use Platform data
- The Platform ingests information provided by third-party sources to allow clients to use such data to target ads. To do this, clients and data providers may use ID synching to enable the use of this information through the Platform.
- Theadx does not collect, use, or allow its clients to transfer to or use on the Platform, data that, by itself, directly identifies an individual, such as name, address, phone number, email address, or government identifier. We also prohibit certain categories of sensitive data from being collected, used, or transferred on the Platform.
- The Platform may ingest Precise Location Information when, for example, an app makes such information available through the Platform.
- Theadx uses the information collected on the Platform to provide services to its clients, which primarily means we provide, operate, manage, maintain, and enhance the Platform.
- The Platform enables Theadx's clients to collect, buy, and sell data and to use Platform Data to buy and sell online advertising. Sometime Theadx staff give "hands-on" help to clients using the Platform for these purposes, for example by configuring advertising campaigns for clients to best meet their objectives.
- Particular advertising-related purposes for which Theadx clients may use the Platform Data on the Platform include;
- Interest-based advertising (To opt out of interest-based advertising on the Platform, go to the user choices page.
- Limiting the number of times a user sees a particular ad
- Showing ads in a particular sequence
- Customizing ads to a particular location
- Showing ads related to the content of the web page on which they are shown
- Determining how users respond to ads
- Reporting aggregated statistics regarding, for example, the effectiveness of online advertising campaigns
- The Platform may use Platform Data for cross-device mapping in order to serve or measure advertising on related devices on behalf of our clients.
- Typically, companies using technology like the Theadx Platform own the data that they provide to and get from the Platform. While the Theadx Platform is designed to use only certain types of data, and Platform clients are prohibited from bringing data onto the Platform that directly identifies an individual, when clients remove their data from the Platform, their use of that data is governed by their own privacy policies and applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
- Theadx uses generally accepted industry security standards to protect data on the Platform.
- Platform Data is stored using generally accepted security standards. It is usually aggregated or deleted within 30-60 days, but may be retained in the Platform for up to 18 months from the date of collection before aggregation or deletion. Aggregated data is used for reporting and analysis, and may be stored in the Platform for up to 2 additional years.
- When clients remove their data from the Platform, their storage and retention of data is governed by their own privacy policies and applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
Theadx can share user’s demographic informations with our advertisers but theadx never share personal information(name,adress,…). if Theadx provide a service by means of third-party,system send these informations to perform the service. Third party can not use these informations for any purpose other than to perform service.
Theadx “tags” visitors to its partners' websites with anonymous browser cookies.
Users tagged by Theadx are given an anonymous identifier. At no point does Theadx collect personal data, such as your name or address.
The browser cookies track the products viewed by the visitor and pages visited of the partner for whom Theadx is delivering ads.What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes.
There are two types of cookies;
- Session cookies are used to make it easier for you to navigate on websites. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are used to run our technology as they enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our partners' websites. Persistent cookies remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following the directions provided in your internet browser’s ‘help’ file.
Our partners’ advertisements are displayed on many websites: publishers. These publishers may also place cookies on your browser. These cookies are there so that the publishers recognize that Theadx has a personalized advertisement available for your browser.
To cancel this targeting and delete your cookies click here
You can cancel this targeting operations by cleaning cookies on you browser. Follow these steps to clean cookies.
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
5. In the "Cookies" section, you can change cookies settings and delete cookies.
Reset advertising IDs for mobile
You can reset your advertising id with the links below.
Administrator of the site use IP to collect demographic informations. IP adresses dont allow to detect personal informations.
Competition and surveys
Sometimes we want some informations for competitions and surveys. Partisipation in this survey and competition is voluntary. User can decide to give information or not.Requested information can include contact information (name,adress) or demographic informations(age,gender..).contact information use by Theadx to send their prize.
İn this site taken every precaution fort he security of user’s informations. Credit card information is encrypted with SSL technology during the using credit card process on this site.